Due to the new recent County Health Order regarding Covid-19, Turner Recreation Commission will be adjusting programs and events to be in accordance of this press release.
The Recreation Center will be closed from November 23-29. The Thanksgiving Dinner event will now be a Drive-Thru only event and will still go on as scheduled.
We will reopen the Recreation Center back up on November 30th. Once we reopen back on the 30th, the fitness center will resume its current adjusted hours and procedures. If you have any questions regarding programming or events, please continue to monitor our website and social media pages to maintain accurate updates.
Thank you, everyone, for your patience and cooperation, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
- Temperature checks will be given to every patron who enters the Community Center
- Masks must be worn at all times while inside the Community Center
- Adjusted business office hours will remain as Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (closed from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm)
- Adjusted fitness center hours will remain as Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with hourly sanitization and cleaning
- No more than 4 patrons will be allowed in the fitness center at a time
Click here to see the full release.
Click here to view the latest COVID-19 related information on the Unified Government's website.