FALL COACH PITCH
About: The primary purpose of our league is to offer youth an opportunity to participate and enjoy a recreational experience in a healthy competitive setting. Teams participate in weekly games and regular practice opportunities. As with all of our youth sports programs, our baseball/softball league is founded on a consistent set of core values. Inclusion, Skill Development, Sportsmanship, Character Development, and a Lifelong Enjoyment of the game. Let’s Play!
- June 1st, 2021: Registration Opens
- July 15th, 2021: Early bird registration closes (register before this date to save $20 on the season)
- July 17th, 2021: Parent meeting (9 am @ TRC in the gym)
- July 24th, 2021: Coach's Meeting (9 am @ TRC in the gym)
- August 2nd, 2021: Practice begins
- August 31st, 2021: Registration Deadline!
- September: League Play Starts (Schedule TBD)
here for more information on how to create an account and register for programs!
- $100/child if registered before July 16, 2021 (must be registered by July 15, 2021, at 11:59 pm!)
- $120/child if registered before August 31, 2021
Coaches: Volunteers approved by TRC
TO VOLUNTEER: TRC is looking for volunteer coaches and parents for our Youth Sports programs. If you are interested in being a coach please fill out a coach's application today! Youth Coaches are required to pass a national background screening and attend scheduled coach’s meetings.
Please click here to visit the coaching page for more information and to submit a coaching application
Contact Sports Director Bobby McFarland by email at McFarlandB@TurnerUSD202.org or give him a call at (913) 287-2111 ext. 1