Fitness on Request
About: An innovative, automated system that delivers any type of fitness class on demand–all day, 7 days a week. It’s like having your own fitness instructor on call! If you can’t make it to one of the scheduled classes, don’t fret!! Try one of the options on the Fitness On Request System… It’s ready whenever you are. With several classes to choose from and daily access, you’ll find it hard to find an excuse to not get your workout on. So get a couple of friends together, come down to TRC and get a great workout with Fitness On Request!!
Fee: Fitness On Request is included in all fitness center memberships!
Now through March 31, 2021, all fitness center members get FREE access to Wellbeats at home!
All fitness center members are eligible for free at-home workouts on demand! Give us a call at 913-287-2111 or send us an e-mail at TurnerRec@TurnerUSD202.org to get your access code!
If you already have a code click here to get started!
Fitness On Request Class Options
- Fusion Mind and body meld in an invigorating and vitalizing course where each class is the perfect integration of Yoga and Pilates moves. Deep attention is given to breath, form, flow, and body balance.
- Kickboxing TKO is non-stop movement to channel one’s inner fighter. Benefit from the power behind the punch and total-body training. A fusion of martial arts disciplines, each class includes a combination of punches, kicks, strikes and techniques for a great knockout experience.
- Kinetics You'll never be bored with our no-nonsense, total-body training program. This multi-activity class includes sport-style cardio intervals interspersed with weight training circuits and muscle isolation work. The most effective way to torch calories and test your levels of fitness and endurance!
- Rev Experience the ‘best ride’ of your life with our studio cycling classes. Maximize calorie burn and increase cardio and muscle endurance with our unique mix of sprints, climbs, intervals, drills, terrain, and technique training, to challenge you in every class.
- Stomp Truly a 'step revival' ... as step was originally meant to be taught. Go up, over, and around for a total body, cardio driven workout. Easy to follow yet inventive step patterns make Stomp doable and fun! Give this fresh take on step a try!
- Vibe Get down, get edgy, and get your groove on as world rhythms drive these multi-dimensional dance-based classes, from Latin to Urban Hip Hop and more. Take the party to the floor, you’ll forget you’re exercising!