TRC offers multiple childcare programs such as before and after school care, remote learning camp (new in 2020), and all-day out care. Take a look below for more information on each program!
- Remote Learning Camp
Remote learning camp will end Friday, January 15 due to full-time attendance in TUSD schools. In the event schools return to the blended learning model remote learning camp will be offered.
About: TRC’s Remote learning camp is made for TUSD students in K-6th grade who are enrolled in a blended learning option for the 2020-2021 school year. A morning snack, lunch, and an afternoon snack will be provided! All Children will be required to wear a mask.
Age: 5-12 years old; K-6th grade
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4 pm
Fee: $75 per child/per week
Click here to view the flyer.
Click here to fill out the registration packet.
- Before & After School Care
About: TRC’s before and after school care is located in your child’s TUSD 202 elementary school. These childcare facilities are a licensed program designed to care, entertain, educate, and enrich your child while giving you the peace of mind that your child is safe and having fun. During our program hours, your child will have a chance to develop character, receive homework assistance, participate in physical activity, and grow their minds through play.
- You will need a copy of your child’s immunization records.
- There will be a one-time/year $35 registration fee (per child) added to the first payment
- When the packet is filled out completely, you have a copy of your child’s immunization records and you have payment, please come to TRC to register your child for B/A! When registering please keep in mind that it will take 24-48 hours for the information to be processed so that the child can attend B/A!
Hours of Operation: Before and After School care begins at each school at 7:00 AM until school starts and after school from dismissal time until 6:00 PM.
One-time registration fee: $35
Part-time attendance: 3 or fewer days a week
- All-day out
About: Are you looking for childcare on the days that your child does not have school? TRC offers an all-day out program in our TRC building on most non-school days! For the 2020-2021 school year, this program is operated at the TRC Community Center and includes daily activities that help develop character and focus on health and wellness. A morning and afternoon snack are provided. Lunch is not provided. All-day out begins at 7:00 am and ends at 6:00 pm. Parents must sign their child(ren) in and out every day. All children need to pre-register. Your child must be registered by the deadline to guarantee participation.
Fee: $15 per day, per child
Click here for more information
Click here for the registration packet
- February 12th (Deadline to register is February 3rd)
- March 11th, 12th, and 15th (Deadline to register is March 3rd)
- April 5th-9th (Deadline to register is March 31st)
- January 18th
- February 15th
Have any questions?
Contact Courtney Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org OR 913-287-2111