Register Online for Programs
You can create an account and sign up for programs from your own computer, you don't need to visit us in person anymore! If you would still like assistance with sign up and registration, don't worry, you can stop by our business office in the community center during our business hours.
Click here to register or sign in to Community Pass.
Click here for a step by step guide on how to Create an Account
Click here for a step by step guide on how to REGISTER FOR A PROGRAm
Click here for a step by step guide on how REQUEST A RENTAL
Here are some FAQs:
- Can I add my children onto my Community Pass account?
- Yes, your family can be registered under one account. Parents, children, and siblings should be grouped together in one family to make payments and sign-ups easier.
- How do I sign up for programs?
- Registering for programs is easy, just log in to your Community Pass account then press "Click Here to Register". After that find the program(s) you would like to register for and click "Show Sessions". Then press "add to cart" for the sessions you would like. After that, all you have to do is check out and you are all set!
- How will I know if my program gets canceled or changed?
- In the unlikely event that your program gets canceled by TRC, you will be credited your money and receive an e-mail. It is important you provide an active e-mail into community pass.
- Where do I log in?
- You can click here to register and log in.
- Still have more questions?
- Give us a call at (913) 287-2111
- Send us an e-mail at TurnerRec@TurnerUSD202.org