Due to the current County Health Order regarding Covid-19, Turner Recreation Commission is operating under adjusted programs and events to be in accordance with safety regulations and guidelines.
Below are guidelines that TRC has implemented in the past 6 months that we will continue to follow:
- Temperature checks will be given to every patron who enters the Community Center
- All patrons must fill out a contact and liability form when entering the building
- Masks must be worn at all times while inside the Community Center
- Adjusted business office hours will remain as Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (closed from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm)
- We are not accepting cash for payment of programs, patrons can register for classes online by clicking here or may pay with a check or card at the business office.
- The fitness center is open Monday-Friday 5:00 am - 8:00 pm with hourly sanitization and cleaning. All fitness center patrons are required to reserve their workout time in advance, patrons will NOT be allowed in the fitness center without a reservation! More information on the availability and sanitization of the fitness center can be found here.
- No more than 6 patrons will be allowed in the fitness center at a time
Click here to view the latest COVID-19 related information on the Unified Government's website.
Thank you, everyone, for your patience and cooperation!